Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
This training module is about Waste Water Management.
1. Introduction of the concepts of Water Scarcity, Water Security and Water Management
2. Enhancing the understanding of current water needs, inefficacies & problems of Water Management, particularly in the urban environment
3. Enhancing the in-depth understanding of key bio-chemical processes and technologies involved in Waste Water Treatment
4. Presentation of current, more traditional systems and innovative technologies & management practices (sewage treatment plants, rainwater harvesting, desalination etc.) involved in the new paradigm of Waste Water Treatment
5. Facilitating insight with successful examples of Waste Water Management practices leading to reuse of treated waste water, recovery of nutrients & energy and addressing urban floods
You selected to get the course Waste Water Management. Please Login or Signup to get it.